Drones & Public Safety Summit
The potential benefits of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) during emergencies are undeniable. But few emergency services organisations are using drones in their everyday operations.
That’s why we organised the 1st edition of the “Drones & Public Safety Summit” on 20 September 2018 in Brussels, Belgium. The event was specifically designed to debate and discuss the latest issues and trends in the sector. The event was a great success with around 200 participants!
Share your thoughts at #Drones4Rescue
- How emergency and rescue services are using drones in Europe
- Integrating drones in the information systems of control rooms
- How to train emergency and rescue services
- Technologies available to ensure the best use of drones
- The latest updates on drone EU legislation
- Live demos
- Much more...
The Drones & Public Safety Summit was about bringing together people ready to transform emergency response. We welcomed emergency responders, drone manufacturers, tech specialists, software providers, European decision makers, international experts, drone enthusiasts and more…
Thank you to our sponsors...
Thank you to our supporting organisations.
20 September 2018
Service d'Incendie et d'Aide Médicale Urgente de la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale (SIAMU)
Avenue de l'Héliport 11