EENA Conference 2013
Each year, EENA organises the EU Emergency Services Workshop that gathers together European emergency services, public authorities and industry representatives. This 3-day conference aims at fostering the sharing of best practice between the relevant stakeholders. High-level issues were discussed during the plenary sessions while operations and technical issues, including Next Generation 112, were addressed during the parallel tracks. The 112 Awards Ceremony recognised and rewarded some of the emergency services and citizens for their outstanding achievements in improving and promoting the European emergency number 112. The EU Emergency Services Workshop gathered more than 350 participants, including emergency services and public authorities' representatives from more than 35 countries and other stakeholders such as telecom regulators and suppliers.
You may find the presentations of the conference in the column at your right-hand.
17-19 April 2013
Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija
- EENA Conference 2013 - Introduction
- EENA Conference 2013 - Keynote Session 1
- EENA Conference 2013 - Plenary Session 4 - Emergency Services Panel
- EENA Conference 2013 - Keynote Session 2
- EUESW2013 - Regulatory Issues - Standardisation (Part 1)
- EUESW2013 - Regulatory Issues - Caller Location (Part 2)
- EUESW2013 - Regulatory Issues - Next Generation Networks (Part 3)
- EUESW2013 - Regulatory Issues - Private Networks (Part 4)
- EUESW2013 - Conclusions