Mobile Network Operators
The EENA Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) group is a new type of EENA membership, with a strong technical focus.
NB: Members belonging to the EENA MNOs group are not part of the EENA Advisory Board.
✔ Foster exchange between European MNOs on emergency calling issues
- For example false calls, caller location, accessibility, and so on
✔ Understand the functioning, the capabilities and the future of the networks
- With the view of using this knowledge for the improvement of the functioning of emergency services and the advancement of citizens everywhere in Europe
✔ Understand the needs and challenges of MNOs
- Understanding the needs and challenges of all stakeholders in the emergency calling chain will help EENA to find solutions for possible issues in a thorough, comprehensive and timely-efficient manner
✔ Contribute to solving some possible issues together (EENA & MNOs)
- EENA believes that the way to improve the quality of emergency response in Europe is to discuss and work collectively with all stakeholders in order to face problems together
Why should you become a member?
✔ Get involved within EENA network of MNOs dedicated web meetings
- Exchange between European MNOs on technical emergency calling issues e.g. false calls, caller location, accessibility
✔ Be informed about EU funding opportunities in the sector and avail of potential opportunities to participate in EENA project consortia
✔ Stay up-to-date
- EENA Operations and Technical documents
- EENA Monthly newsletter; Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / EENA website
Join EENA and the MNOs group
The MNOs group is free of charge.
To join, please contact Jérôme Paris at email@example.com.