EENA NETWORK OF RESEARCHERS
The EENA Network of Researchers is an international network of researchers in the fields of emergency communications and emergency services. It aims at fostering sharing of information and knowledge among researchers and between researchers and other EENA members from emergency services and industry.
In December 2016, the network gathers more than 90 members!
SERVICES PROVIDED TO EENA NETWORK OF RESEARCHERS MEMBERS
✔ Keep up to date with emergency services' best practices all over Europe
- EENA Monthly Newsletter (example: January / February)
- EENA webinars (e.g.) EU funding opportunities, NG112, National 112 Systems, Specific topics
- EENA Operations and NG112 documents
- Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / EENA website
✔ Be informed about EU funding opportunities and EU projects in the sector
✔ Get in touch with all EENA members thanks to EENA online platform
- Available all year long @ https://eenamembers.zerista.com/
- Get in touch with more than 1,400 EENA members (including emergency services, industry, researchers) from all over the world
✔ Receive a free yearly publication on European emergency services
- On emergency services organisations in Europe - You can download the abstract version here
- [NEW] On emergency services organisations in non European countries
✔ Receive regular news on emergency services and emergency communications in Europe
✔ Meet and network with emergency services leaders, industry and researchers during EENA events or conference calls
✔ Participate to the development of requirements and performance indicators for emergency services in the framework of EENA working groups
✔ Contribute to the standardisation of the Next-Generation 112 service
JOIN EENA AND ITS NETWORK OF RESEARCHERS!
The membership is free of charge and it is an individual based membership.
To join, please contact Jérôme Paris at firstname.lastname@example.org.