The intern will follow EENA’s advocacy activities. This includes:
- Monitor EU legislation (main topics followed: digital single market, space policy, drones…)
- Draft/review policy documents
- Take part in the campaign for European 112 Day 2017
- Develop EENA’s network of MEPs 112 Champions
- The intern may also be asked to support the EENA team with other tasks
The intern will be accredited to the European Parliament and spend a big part of his/her time in the EP premises.
The internship will be highly demanding and the successful candidate is expected to be autonomous and reliable.
The internship should start in January 2018 and last at least until April 2018 but this is subject to change based on the intern's availability.
- Results-oriented and self-driven
- Attention to details
- Committed to the objectives of EENA and citizens’ rights
- Based in Brussels
- Excellent English; good knowledge of other EU languages a plus
- The internship is remunerated
- Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) by 04 December. Please send your application directly to Benoît Vivier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the internship information in a PDF here.
Due to the expected high number of applications, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.