PRESS RELEASES RSS
EENA Conference 2017 - Exhibition area extended
Discover our expanded exhibition area and new opportunities.
SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS AMONG 600+
PUBLIC SAFETY PROFESSIONALS FROM EUROPE AND BEYOND!
With a 20% annual average growth of participants, the EENA Conference 2017 (5-7 April in Budapest, Hungary) is shaping up to become the most dynamic, must-attend EENA event to date, with over 600 professionals from the public safety sector covering over 50 countries worldwide!
WOW! All stands are fully booked!
Discover our expanded exhibition area and new opportunities
WHY SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS AT #EENA2017
Joining #EENA2017 will grant you exclusive access to your target audience and other great benefits such as:
- Generating valuable leads
- Gaining visibility
- Reinforcing relationships with existing clients
- Engaging with participants who are looking for innovative solutions in critical areas of emergency services
PUBLICISE YOUR COMPANY AT #EENA2017
There are not many things more impactful than presenting live your company services and products in front of a large gathering of emergency services professionals from all over the world!
- FIND OUT OUR EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES! See HERE the conference floor plan with the current list of exhibiting companies and seize the last chances to exhibit at #EENA2017!
- 25-MIN COMMERCIAL PRESENTATIONS: This opportunity allows companies to show their field(s) of expertise, present their products & services, and to find partners and customers.
Please contact Taviana Caminiti at email@example.com to know how your organisation can still take part in the EENA Conference Exhibition 2017.
Interested to know more? Get a first insight of what you can expect from #EENA2017 and of our innovative provisional programme.
EENA, the European Emergency Number Association, is a Brussels-based NGO set up in 1999 dedicated to promoting high-quality emergency services reached by the number 112 throughout the EU. EENA serves as a discussion platform for emergency services, public authorities, decision makers, researchers, associations and solution providers with a view to improving the emergency response in accordance with citizens' requirements. EENA is also promoting the establishment of an efficient system for alerting citizens about imminent or developing emergencies.
The EENA memberships include more than 1300 emergency services representatives from over 80 countries world-wide, 80 solution providers, 15 international associations/organisations, more than 200 Members of the European Parliament and over 90 researchers.