Apply now and join us in the largest pan-European awards ceremony
dedicated to emergency services!
What is the 112 Awards Ceremony?
Each year, the 112 Awards Ceremony rewards and celebrates outstanding individuals and organisations engaged in improving and promoting the European emergency number 112. In 2017 the winners will be honoured at the 112 Awards Ceremony organised in conjunction with the EENA Conference in Budapest, on 5 April 2017.
What are this year’s categories?
- Remarkable PSAP achievement
- Call taker / Dispatcher of the Year
Find more details about the categories here.
Who can apply for the 112 Awards?
Applications are accepted from individuals and organisations of emergency services and public authorities working in public safety, emergency communications, or similar.
Why should I apply?
- Have your achievements recognised;
- Share your experiences and best practices and inspire others to follow your example;
- Join us and have a great time with old and new friends in beautiful Budapest;
Ready to apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your story!