The emergency services & drones network is a membership launched in 2018 for first responders who are using drones or are interested in doing so in the future. It is a space for emergency services representatives to exhange experiences and best practices, as well as stay up to date with news and developments in the sector.
Why should you join the network? Check out all the benefits you’d get below. And to make things even better, membership is free!
Services provided to the network
- Access to EENA annual report on emergency services’ functioning around the world (including the use of drones)
- Access to EENA publications/studies related to drones directly to your email inbox when published (for instance the EENA White Paper on the use of drones by emergency services and EENA’s Drone Efficacy Study)
- Receive regular information with updates on issues related to drones
- Receive regular information on EU legislation related to public safety and drones
- Be part of the community of first responders to shape the future of the drone technology based on your needs
- Be part of the community of first responders to be at the forefront of European legislation on public safety and drones. Stay up-to-date and have your say
- Join future projects of EENA, such as pilot testing around Europe evaluating drone technology (such as the EENA/DJI pilot programmes)
- Connect with more than 1500 emergency services & public authorities officials from over 80 countries worldwide
- Receive updates on solutions available on the market, including on companies specialised in drones, thanks to EENA’s handbook Who’s who in the public safety industry
- Annual EENA Conference & Exhibition
- Dedicated webinars designed specifically for your needs