The Emergency Services Staff Network (ESSN) is an international network gathering emergency services and public authorities staff directly or indirectly involved with emergency calls handling world-wide.
ESSN is not about a number. Whether the emergency number is 112, 999, 18, 061, 100 or anything else… the aim is the same: the highest quality of emergency services for the safety of our fellow citizens.
ESSN welcomes all relevant public authorities and emergency services, from Ministry representatives to rescuers. ESSN members are control room staff, technical experts, fire-fighters, ambulance staff, paramedics, coastguards, search and rescue professionals, Ministers and cabinet members, and more…
ESSN currently welcomes over 1500 members from 80+ countries worldwide, with a large European focus!
Services provided to EESN members
- Access to EENA annual report on emergency services’ functioning around the world (including the use of drones)
- Access to EENA publications/studies related to drones directly to your email inbox when published
- Receive regular information with updates on issues related to your work, such as emergency apps, drones, Advanced Mobile Location, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence…
- Receive regular information on EU legislation related to public safety
- Connect with more than 1500+ colleagues from emergency services & public authorities from over 80 countries worldwide
- Receive updates on solutions available on the market, including on companies specialised in drones, thanks to EENA’s handbook Who’s who in the public safety industry
- Be part of the public safety community at the forefront of European legislation. Stay up-to-date and have your say