The emergency services & drones network is a membership launched in 2018 for first responders who are using drones or are interested in doing so in the future. It is a space for emergency services representatives to exhange experiences and best practices, as well as stay up to date with news and developments in the sector.
Why should you join the network? Check out all the benefits you’d get below. And to make things even better, membership is free!
Services provided to the network
- EENA annual report on emergency services around the world;
- EENA website on Who’s who in the public safety industry, including companies specialised in drones;
- Library of reference documents and contribution to EENA publications/studies;
- Receive regular information on EU legislation related to public safety;
- EENA events, including the annual Conference and Exhibition
- Support from EENA staff
- Be part of the community of first responders to shape the future of the drone technology based on your needs
- Be part of the community of first responders to be at the forefront of European legislation on public safety and drones. Stay up-to-date and have your say
- Join future projects of EENA, such as pilot testing around Europe evaluating drone technology (such as the EENA/DJI pilot programmes)
- 1500+ emergency services officials from over 80 countries world-wide;
- 100+ solution providers, including companies specialised in drones;
- Researchers, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs), Drones users, Associations…and more