The EENA Network of Researchers is an international network of researchers in the fields of emergency communications and emergency services. It aims at fostering sharing of information and knowledge among researchers and between researchers and other EENA members from emergency services and industry.
In 2018, the network gathers over 100 members!
Services provided to EENA network of researchers
- Access to EENA annual report on emergency services’ functioning around the world (including the use of drones)
- Access to EENA publications/studies related to drones directly to your email inbox when published
- Receive regular information with updates on issues related to your work, such as emergency apps, drones, Advanced Mobile Location, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence…
- Receive regular information on EU legislation related to public safety
- Connect with more than 1500 emergency services & public authorities officials from over 80 countries worldwide
- Receive updates on solutions available on the market, including on companies specialised in drones, thanks to EENA’s handbook Who’s who in the public safety industry
- Annual EENA Conference & Exhibition
- Regular webinars on hot topics
Be part of the public safety community at the forefront of European legislation. Stay up-to-date and have your say