EENA has become the main reference point in the field of European and international emergency services. As a result, EENA members have access to the highest quality of networks, expertise and resources.
Why should you become a member?
- EENA report on emergency services control rooms around the world;
- EENA report on Who’s who in the public safety industry (and inclusion of your company in it);
- Receive regular “call for tenders” alerts;
- Library of reference documents and contribution to EENA publications/studies;
- Receive information on issues such as emergency apps, drones, advanced mobile location, cybersecurity, and more;
- Receive regular information on EU legislation related to public safety;
- Webinars on Operations and technical issues as well as on national emergency calls handling systems; Quarterly report on EENA activities;
- EENA events, including the annual Conference and Exhibition, including 3-day conference with 90+ public safety professionals from all over the world participating as speakers, as well as an exhibition with 30+ booths;
- Support from EENA staff (Briefing on how the market is structured in Europe; Recommendations on Business development & Strategy; Briefing on current and future EU legislation; Briefing on standards related to 112 and eCall).
- Access to 1500+ emergency services officials from over 80 countries world-wide
- Network/meet potential partners: check out the 90+ companies that are member of ours;
- EENA events, including the annual Conference and Exhibition:
· 700+ participants from 50+ countries world-wide attended EENA2018 – half of them were public safety officials from EMS, Fire, Police, Ministries; the other half were solutions providers’ delegates;
· Unlimited number of passes for your staff to attend EENA annual event (otherwise it is 1,200 EUR/delegate);
· Possibility to exhibit/sponsor/have a speech at the EENA annual event (you have to pay additional money for that) while non-members cannot exhibit/sponsor/have a speech.