Over the years, EENA has become one of the main reference points in the field of European and international emergency services. As a result, EENA members have access to high quality resources and can benefit from a large network of public safety professionals from all over the world. Check out some of the benefits you would enjoy by becoming part of the EENA community:
Why should you become a member?
- EENA annual report on emergency services around the world;
- EENA website on Who’s who in the public safety industry;
- Library of reference documents and contribution to EENA publications/studies;
- Receive regular information on EU legislation related to public safety;
- EENA events, including the annual Conference and Exhibition;
- Support from EENA staff
- 1500+ emergency services officials from over 80 countries world-wide;
- 100+ solution providers;
- Researchers, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs), Drones users, Associations…and more
How can you become a member?
Interested in joining the EENA community? Just send an email to Jérôme Pâris, EENA Managing Director, at [email protected].