The 112 Awards Ceremony rewards outstanding individuals and organisations mainly engaged in improving public safety across Europe.
In 2022, the winners will be honoured at the 112 Awards Ceremony, organised in conjunction with the EENA Conference & Exhibition 2022 in Marseille, France.
Call for applications: NOW OPEN!
For the next 112 Awards, we are opening three categories for applications. We want you to tell us about incredible achievements that deserve an award !
The categories are (drumroll please):
- Extraordinary Call taker / Dispatcher
- Emergency Control Room Achievement
- Open Category
Check out the full guidelines of the categories for more information.
Deadline: 12 December 2021
Why apply to the 112 Awards?
- When someone does incredible work, they deserve to have their achievement recognised!
- Celebrating accomplishments will inspire others to contribute to improving public safety.
- To raise awareness of the incredible work done by the emergency services chain everyday.
- Marseille is an amazing city and you’ll get to meet colleagues from around the world !