The potential benefits of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) during emergencies are undeniable. But few emergency services organisations are using drones in their everyday operations.
That’s why we organised the 1st edition of the “Drones & Public Safety Summit” on 20 September 2018 in Brussels, Belgium. The event was specifically designed to debate and discuss the latest issues and trends in the sector. The event was a great success with around 200 participants coming from 29 countries in Europe and beyond!
What was discussed?
Some of the main topics included:
- How emergency and rescue services are using drones in Europe/li>
- Integrating drones in the information systems of control rooms
- How to train emergency and rescue services
- Technologies available to ensure the best use of drones
- The latest updates on drone EU legislation
- Live demos
See the programme to find out all the topics discussed !
Perhaps you couldn’t make it or perhaps there was just too much info to take in all in one go! Either way, here are all the summit presentations and photos.
The Drones & Public Safety Summit was about bringing together people ready to transform emergency response. We welcomed emergency responders, drone manufacturers, tech specialists, software providers, European decision makers, international experts, drone enthusiasts and more…