Register now and join us in beautiful Prague!
EENA is delighted to inform you that registrations for the EENA Conference 2016, the largest pan-European event on emergency services, are now open!
The Conference fosters the sharing of best practices between all stakeholders in the emergency services field. This makes it a unique event and a stand-out opportunity to gather all facets of the emergency services chain together.
Also, do not miss the opportunity to meet companies who will be pleased to showcase their newest products in the exhibition area of the conference and to engage with attendees who are looking for innovative solutions in critical areas of emergency services.
Run in conjunction with the conference, the 112 Awards Ceremony will recognise and reward some of the emergency services and citizens for their outstanding achievements in improving and promoting the European emergency number 112.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
- Meet top international experts in the emergency services field;
- Network and partner with key European stakeholders;
- Get inspired by best practices awarded at European level;
- Learn about the newest technological solutions;
- Live the emergency call-centre experience ;
- Make friends and have a great time.
WHEN? 6-8 April 2016
WHERE? Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: 30 March 2016
Have you taken a look at the draft programme of EENA 2016? If not, we invite you to discover:
- The exciting sessions: What are the current topics in the emergency services world? Join us at the exciting sessions of caller location in an emergency, the use of social media, and more…
- Practical information about the event: Find out about the conference floor and the venue;
- Much more…
Are you interested in becoming an EENA 2016 sponsor to further publicise your work among public safety professionals? Find all the benefits below: