HELPING START-UPS GROW WHILE CONTRIBUTING TO PUBLIC SAFETY
EENA is excited to announce the beginning of a new adventure: in only a few months, the EENA start-up programme will be launched, helping start-ups in the field of emergency services grow while benefiting public safety.
Many start-ups gather expertise and a valuable skill-set, with dynamic people ready to take their innovative ideas to the next level. But as in many companies in their first steps, what is often missing is resources.
That is why we are launching the EENA start-up programme, specifically designed for start-ups active in fields related to emergency services and public safety.
|The EENA start-up programme will be launched in Q4 of 2017 so stay tuned!|
Are you a start-up active in the fields of drones, emergency apps, telemedicine or any other sector relevant to public safety and emergency services? Then keep on reading!
What’s in it for you?
- Get mentoring on organisational development and sustainable growth from experts.
- Get access to valuable EENA resources, including documents, webinars and more.
- Get access to the EENA emergency services and public safety network, and meet the top professionals in the field from public authorities to industry leaders.
What’s in it for EENA?
- The programme will allow us to meet and work with dynamic innovators in the sector.
- The skill-set of the selected applicants will be turned into tangible value for the safety of citizens.