Every February 11th, we celebrate 112 Day. This year, we want to highlight the fantasic work of everyone in the emergency field. And we’re inviting you to be involved !
Wherever you work in the emergency chain – whether you’re a paramedic, call taker, police officer, firefighter, coastguard, disaster planner, search & rescue pilot, CPR trainer, or any other emergency role – we want you to raise your voice and tell everyone what your job means to you.
Across Europe and beyond, emergency services professionals will be sharing photos and experiences on social media on 112 Day with #HumansOf112. The campaign will highlight all those who work every day to keep us safe… those too often kept in the background.
It’s very simple! On 112 Day (February 11th):
- Take a photo of yourself (or you and your colleagues) in your work environment/uniform.
- Upload it on social media with a short message about what your job means to you.
- Don’t forget to use #HumansOf112 .
- Tag our social media accounts so we can help share your message:
- Twitter: @112_sos
- Facebook: European Emergency Number 112
- LinkedIn: EENA 112
We’ll also be sharing a selection of portraits on 112 Day from across Europe. Look out for the portrait from your country or field, and show your support for their work and motivation by sharing with your network.