The Portuguese people are famous for taking coffee breaks. In the morning, in the afternoon or at the end of the day. There are no rules.
Just between us, many times the expression “let’s have a coffee” is an excuse for us to pause and chitchat.
This is the objective of this newsletter: a triweekly energy boost on EENA’s updates and a recap of what happened in our community for you to read over a coffee.
Organic coffee ☕️
EENA’s latest work (homemade in our Belgian office)
– Press release: #EENA2021: How technology is supporting emergency response?
– Press release: Floods in Europe – deploying modern and robust public warning systems is urgent! – Blog post: Are we crossing the stream to get water?
– Press release: #EENA2021: It’s time to tackle data.
To be served soon 🍽️
Upcoming EENA activities
– 6 September: Upcoming blog on “Using live video features for emergency rescue: the eye-on-scene assessment in Italy, the importance of multimedia emergency communications.”
In need of refreshment? 🍶
Look back at our previous work
– Document: Data Analytics in Public Safety.
– Blog post: Europe, we have a problem!
– Press release: #EENA2021: It’s time to take action.
– Updated Document: Multilingual Emergency Communications. – Press Release: EENA’s Public Safety Industry Directory – update.
Latest hot news & events in the sector
7 – 8 September: The Emergency Services Show | the NEC, UK. More information here.
6 – 8 October: The EENA Conference & Exhibition 2021, Riga. Register here.
12 – 13 October: BAPCO Annual Conference & Exhibition, UK. More information here.
Are you refreshed after your vacation?
We had a long coffee break during the silly season, but we are back and ready to share more interesting information with you.
Link: http://mailchi.mp/eena/coffee-break-newsletter-336829. If you would like to receive this newsletter, please send an email to [email protected]