Freshly brewed by Marta Azevedo Silva
The Portuguese people are famous for taking coffee breaks. In the morning, in the afternoon or at the end of the day. There are no rules.
Just between us, many times the expression “let’s have a coffee” is an excuse for us to pause and chitchat.
This is the objective of this newsletter: a triweekly energy boost on EENA’s updates and a recap of what happened in our community for you to read over a coffee.
Too much milk punch? One more spoon of nutmeg? Let us know your thoughts at [email protected]
Winter spiced coffee ☕️
EENA’s latest work (homemade in our Belgian office)
– Call for nominations: 112 Awards 2022 – Call for applications now open! Deadline: 12 December!
– Document: Citizen Response to Cardiac Arrest – Blog post: ISCRAM: bridging the gaps between research and public safety
It’s the most wonderful content of the year! 🎄
Upcoming EENA activities
– 6 December: Ergonomics for emergency dispatchers
– 8 December: Who is Who in the Public Safety in the Public Safety Industry
– 15 December: Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) – Global edition 2021
Too much eggnog with brandy? 🥃Don’t worry, we’ll recap
Look back at our previous work
– Public consultation: Emergency communications – improving access through the single European emergency number ‘112’. Read EENA’s response here.
– Blog post: The Beirut explosion: drone mapping for recovery?
– Press release: Conference materials are now available! (Re)live our EENA Conference & Exhibition 2021.
– Document: Transmitting video to the Public Safety Answering Point – a human perspective
– Report: EENA-Everdrone Project – Final Report
– Press release: EENA’s medal of honour for Distinguished Service during COVID-19
Christmas gifts🎁Latest hot news & events in the sector 3 December: International Day of Persons with Disabilities. More information here.
10 December: Human Rights Day. More information here.
ENGAGE blog post: Behavioural change as a catalyser of societal resilience and Be Ready caravan as a driver of change in rural and urban areas. Read here.
82% of coffee lovers who celebrate Christmas opt to brew their morning cup before they open gifts.
Happy Holidays! ✨
Holiday notice: Please note that the EENA office will be working with a reduced number of staff between 21 and 24 December. Our office will also be closed for holidays from 25th December 2021 to 2nd January 2022 included! We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.