The Portuguese people are famous for taking coffee breaks. In the morning, in the afternoon or at the end of the day. There are no rules.
Just between us, many times the expression “let’s have a coffee” is an excuse for us to pause and chitchat.
This is the objective of this newsletter: a triweekly energy boost on EENA’s updates and a recap of what happened in our community for you to read over a coffee.
Too much caffeine? Another ice cube? Let us know your thoughts at [email protected]
Organic coffee ☕️
EENA’s latest work (homemade in our Belgian office) – Case study Document: Migration to 112 in the Lombardy region, Italy
– Press Release: #EENA2022 materials (presentations, sessions’ recording and photos) are available now!
– Document: Emergency communications from Third-Party Service Providers (TPSP)
To be served soon 🍽️
Upcoming EENA activities
– 14 June: Blog post on how the Brussels Fire Brigade is promoting mental health at work
– 28 June (16:00 CEST): Webinar on AML: matching SMS with HTTPS. More information here
– July: Webinar on VoLTE interoperability
Latest hot news & events in the sector
5 July: NHS will mark 74 years of service. More about it here.
August – National Wellness Month: This month focuses on selfcare, stress management & creating healthy routines.
24-26 August: Fire-Rescue International Conference in San Antonio. Register here.
Coffee factsIced coffee, particularly cold brew, is less acidic than hot coffee. 67 per cent less, in fact, which makes it better for your stomach and teeth.
Link: http://mailchi.mp/eena/coffee-break-newsletter-337151. If you would like to receive this newsletter, please send an email to [email protected]