The Portuguese people are famous for taking coffee breaks. In the morning, in the afternoon or at the end of the day. There are no rules.
Just between us, many times the expression “let’s have a coffee” is an excuse for us to pause and chitchat.
This is the objective of this newsletter: a triweekly energy boost on EENA’s updates and a recap of what happened in our community for you to read over a coffee.
Too much caffeine? One more spoonful of sugar?Let us know your thoughts at [email protected]
Organic coffee ☕️
EENA’s latest work (homemade in our Belgian office)
– Blogpost: Can AI & VR solve the challenges of our first responders?
– Press Release: #EENA2022: Thank you for joining us! Materials will be available from 31 May.
– 112 Awards 2022: Modern-day heroes from across the world were celebrated at EENA 2022
– Press Release: AML Technical Specifications – Update
To be served soon 🍽️
Upcoming EENA activities
– Document on TPSP and emergency services
– Blog post on how the Brussels Fire Brigade is promoting mental health at work
– Case study on the migration to 112 in the Lombardy region, Italy
– June: Webinar on AML. More information will be available soon here
In need of refreshment? 🍶
Look back at our previous work – Webinar on Natural Hazards – Dealing with the unexpected. Access the recording and materials here
– Blogpost: Enterprise Emergency Communications
– Press Release: Get in touch with #EENA2022 exhibitors, 1 month to go!
– Press Release: Handling a crisis at #EENA2022
– Press Release: All smartphones sold in the European Union should now have Advanced Mobile Location enabled
Latest hot news & events in the sector
Blogpost: Resilient societies in Marseille at the EENA Conference & Exhibition 2022
27 May: Emergency Medicine Day. More info here.
11-16 June: NENA 2022, Louisville. Join this event here.
20-25 June: INTERSCHUTZ 2022
21-23 June: Critical Communications World
Link: https://mailchi.mp/eena/coffee-break-newsletter-337131. If you would like to receive this newsletter, please send an email to [email protected]