|Don’t know what to do during your coffee break? Our NEW newsletter is the answer.|
Every 3 weeks we will share with you everything you need to know about our technical work, webinars or events, as well as some hot news from the public safety sector!
Check below our third coffee break together. ⬇️
|Coffee Break – Halloween Special Edition|
|The Portuguese people are famous for taking coffee breaks. In the morning, in the afternoon or at the end of the day. There are no rules.|
Just between us, many times the expression “let’s have a coffee” is an excuse for us to pause and chitchat.
This is the objective of this newsletter: a triweekly energy boost on EENA’s updates and a recap of what happened in our community for you to read over a coffee.
Too much pumpkin? A bit more of spice? Let us know your thoughts at [email protected]
|Organic fall blend☕️|
EENA’s latest work (homemade in our Belgian office)
– “Who-is-Who in the Public Safety Industry” Event: Access the recording and materials here.
– Webinar: Managing non-emergency numbers. Presented by Björn Skoglund, Christof Chwojka, Marko Nieminen & Liisa Salminen. Access the recording and materials here.
|Next harvest 🍁|
Upcoming EENA activities
– 17 November (15:00 CET): Webinar on NG112 Implementation Steps. To be presented by Luca Bergonzi, Wolfgang Kampichler & Michael Pröstler Add to Calendar
– Document: NG112 Implementation Steps
– AML Report Card
|Too much 🍎 cider punch? Don’t worry, we’ll recap|
Look back at our previous work
– Document: Emergency Services Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
– Document: Exchange of best practices Calling PSAPs from abroad
– Document: Exchange of best practices on call-back
– Webinar: Mental health & emergency services. Presented by Monica Million, Andrew Berrie & Cindy Sparrow. Access the recording and materials here.
Latest hot news & events in the sector
7 October: New episode of the Podcast from BAPCO – Response Time. Locating emergency callers in a wireless world.
15 October: Webinar on Interworking of Mission Critical Broadband and Current Narrowband Systems by TCCA.
2-6 November: Critical Communications week 2020. 5 days of innovative content, cutting-edge technology and networking. Register here.
24-26 November: PMRExpo – International trade fair for Secure Communications. Register here.
Coffee Horror Stories
Did you know that the most expensive coffee in the world is made from animal poop?
Kopi Luwak is the name of this coffee. And the price of a cup can cost up to 100 $.
What a spooky story…Happy Halloween to all 🎃
If you would like to receive this newsletter, please send an email to [email protected]